Minimum Order Quantity: 5300 Kg
|Shape||ROUND, SQUARE, HEXAGON|
|Usage/Application||- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies - Power Generation - Petrochemicals - Gas Processing - Specialty|
|Grade||Invar 36 round bars|
|Material||Invar 36 round bars|
|Material Grade||Invar 36 round bars|
|Size||2 MM TO 600 MM|
|Single Piece Length||3 MTRS TO 6 MTRS|
invar 36 round bar, ASTM F1684 Invar 36 Bright Bar, Invar 36 Square Bars Manufacturers, Invar Alloy 36 Hex Bars
Nilo Alloy 36, Invar Alloy UNS K93603 Round Bars, Invar 36 Flat Bar Exporter.
Invar 36 round bar is a nickel-iron which have A 36% nickel-iron alloy with a rate of thermal expansion approximately one-tenth that of carbon steel at temperatures up to 400°F (204°C). Nilo Alloy 36 can be hot and cold formed and machined using processes similar to austenitic stainless steels. invar rod is weldable using Filler Metal CF36 which is available in bare wire for both the GTAW and GMAW process. its UNS number is UNS K93603. invar 36 has good fatigue and mechanical properties at cryogenic temperatures. It has an extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion from -418°F (-250°C) to 392°F (200°C)
It maintains nearly constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric temperatures, and has a low coefficient of expansion from cryogenic temperatures to about 500°F. The alloy also retains good strength and toughness at cryogenic temperature.
Specification of Invar 36 round bars
· Dimension : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
· Specification:AFNOR NF A54-301 (chemistry only), ASTM F 1684-06, EN 1.3912, UNS K93600, UNS K93603, Werkstoff 1.3912
· Grade : Invar 36 (UNS No. K93603) Round Bars
· Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
· Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
· Surface : Hot Rolled Pickled or Sand Blasting Finished, Cold Drawn, Bright, Polished, Hairline
· Application : Chemical process, Food processing, Petrochemical, Pollution control, Pulp and Paper, Refining
· Condition : Cold Drawnd Pulished Cold Drawn Centreless Ground & Polished.
· Our Invar 36 round bars conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Chemical Composition of invar 36 round bar