|AC Input Voltage||AC 110V or AC220V|
|AC Input Frequency||45Hz65Hz|
|Max AC Input current||14A at 110V, 7A at 220V|
|DC Output Voltage||See the Type Table|
|Safety-North America||UL2202/UL1564 2nd Edition|
|Shock & Vibration||SAEJ1378|
SMPS based battery charger is a device that helps you achieve all that, and ensures appliance safety as well. RS Power's SMPS Battery charger serves the purpose of putting energy into secondary cells or rechargeable batteriesefficiently.
- AC Input Voltage: AC110V±10%
- or AC220V±15%
- AC Input Frequency: 45Hz65Hz
- Max AC Input current: 14A@110V, 7A@220V
- DC Output Voltage: See the Type Table
- DC Output current: See the Type Table
- Maximum Efficiency: ≥88%
- Environmental Enclosure: IP32
- Immunity-Europe: EN61200-4-2/3/5/6/11
- Safety-North America: UL2202/UL1564 2nd Edition
- Shock & Vibration: SAEJ1378
- Operating Temperature: -20-50(-22-122)
- Operation Indication
- Stand By: Power LED is on
- Self-checking: Battery is connected, all green LEDs are flashing 15 times, and the fan is running rapidly.
- golf cart charger: Run LED is on, and the other four little LEDs indicate the volume of the battery step by step.
- 100% Charge Indicator: All LEDs except the ‘RUN’ LED are on. The charger stops charging and the fan stops.