Minimum Order Quantity: 3300 Kg
|Shape||ROUND, SQUARE, HEXAGON|
|Usage/Application||- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies - Power Generation - Petrochemicals - Gas Processing - Specialty|
|Grade||Titanium Grade 7 Round Bars|
|Material||Titanium Grade 7 Round Bars|
|Available Grades||Titanium Grade 7 Round Bars|
|Size||2 MM TO 650 MM|
|Single Piece Length||3 MTRS TO 6 MTRS|
|Available Standard||Titanium Grade 7 Round Bars|
Titanium UNS R52400 Bars, Ti Gr. 7 Rods, ASTM B348 Gr7 Titanium Square Bars, Grade 7 Ti Cold Finished Bars, Titanium ASTM B348 Grade7 Round Bar, Titanium Grade7 Hot Rolled Bars Manufacturers.
Grade 7 Titanium Bar has physical and mechanical properties similar to titanium Grade 2. It has outstanding welding and fabrication properties. Grade 7 Titanium is extremely resistant to corrosion especially from acids because of the addition of palladium. Titanium Grade 7 alloy contains a small amount of palladium. This little amount actually adds to the level of corrosion resistance in the alloy itself in the presence of acids.The industry that takes advantage of this more than any other is the chemical processing industry.Titanium Grade 7 is an unalloyed titanium grade which have standard oxygen content and addition of palladium.This grade is divided by excellent corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments and is y used within chemical industries.Titanium Grade 7 is most widely used in chemical plants.
· Dimensions : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
· Standard : ASTM B348 / ASME SB348
· Size : Dia6.0-200mm x Length1000-6000mm
· Tolerance : H8, H9, H10, H11, H12, H13K9, K10, K11, K12 or as per clients’ requirements
· Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
· Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
· Form : Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc
· Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length, Custom Size – 12 Meter lengths
titanium grade 7 round bar Equivalent Grades
titanium grade 7 round bar Chemical Composition