Minimum Order Quantity: 5100 Kg
|Shape||ROUND, SQUARE, HEXAGON|
|Usage/Application||- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies - Power Generation - Petrochemicals - Gas Processing - Specialty|
|Material||XM 19 round bar|
|Grade||XM 19 round bar|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
nitronic 50 rod, ASTM A479 Fermonic 50 Round Bars, Alloy 50 / XM-19 Hex Bars, DIN 1.3964 Square Bars Manufacturers
uns s20910 hot rolled bar, UNSS20910 Bright Bar, Fermonic 50 / XM-19 Flat Bar Exporter.
Fermonic® 50 is a nitrogen-strengthened austenitic stainless steel which can be supplied in the cold worked or warm worked condition. XM 19 round bar is also known as Nitronic® 50. this alloy is known for its excellent resistance to corrosion. it is called as NIT 50 Annealed, XM-19 and UNS S20910. Fermonic 50 Annealated is suitable for a variety of applications including shipbuilding, chemical processing,oil and gas, food production, and pulp and paper manufacturing. Fermonic 50 have chemical composition include Cr 20.5-23.5%, Fe 6.0%, Mo 1.5-3.0%, C .06% max, Si 1.0% max,V 0.10-0.30%, Ni 11.5-13.5%, Mn 4.0-6.0%. we are supplier of Fermonic 50 Annealated for many years.
Fermonic 50 / XM-19 Round Bars Specification
· Dimension : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
· Grade :Fermonic 50 / XM-19 (UNS No. S20910) Round Bars
· Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
· Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
· Surface : Hot Rolled Pickled or Sand Blasting Finished, Cold Drawn, Bright, Polished, Hairline
· Application : Chemical process, Food processing, Petrochemical, Pollution control, Pulp and Paper, Refining
· Condition : Cold Drawnd Pulished Cold Drawn Centreless Ground & Polished.
· Our Fermonic 50 / XM-19 Round Bars conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Chemical Composition of XM 19 round bar
Fermonic 50 / XM-19
6.0 – 4.0
13.5 – 11.5
23.5 – 20.5
3.0 – 1.50
XM 19 Round Bar Applications:
· Process industry equipment in sulphuric acid, nitric acid, polythionic acid, urea production, organic & fatty acids
· Marine pumps, valves, masts, tie downs, fixtures and fittings
· Oil & Gas industry downhole equipment
· Food processing equipment